Vita is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support
- We, Vita, have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out. Where we have not complied with the Statement, we have provided an explanation here (link)
- Vita’s report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report which can be found here (link)
We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided (see below).
Head of Communications and Marketing, Vita,
Equity House, 16-17 Upper Ormond Quay,
Tel: +353 (0)1 873 4303