Vita is an international NGO working in food, nutrition and energy security in Ethiopia and Eritrea (www.vita.ie).
We are seeking a suitably qualified individual to cover as Programme Officer as part of their small Dublin team for an eleven-month contract.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international development roles
- Strong experience in M&E and programme cycle management
- Excellent writing skills
- Overseas experience with an international NGO
- Proven ability of working in teams
- Coordinating programme monitoring, evaluation and learning using a results-based management approach
- Managing all technical documentation, M&E and reporting for a multiyear Irish Aid programme
- Managing reporting linkages between country programmes and Dublin
- Coordination and management of proposal development, and reporting to donors
- Supporting Vita ongoing initiatives (Green Impact Fund and International Potato Coalition)
- Representing Vita at various fora, and meetings of peers and partners in Ireland, including participation in active working groups related to Vita’s core programme themes.
Interested applicants should send a c.v. and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date 2nd January 2018 to commence in February 2018.